Welcome to suebdesigns.com. To browse and shop with Sue B. Designs on suebdesigns.com, you must agree to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at suebdesigns.com, you accept these conditions.
Please read them carefully. suebdesigns.com reserves the right, from time to time, with or without notice to you, to make changes to this agreement in suebdesigns.com’s sole discretion. Continued use of any part of this web site constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
Sue B. Designs Privacy Statement
Your privacy is very important to us. The information below is designed to inform you of what information we collect, why we collect that information and how we use it. We will only share your personal information with third parties in the ways that are described below. By using the Website, you consent to the use of your user information in accordance with this Privacy Statement. We will never sell your personal information
Browsing our Website
You can browse our website without revealing any personal information about yourself. However, you do need to register to view and shop using our wholesale pricing. In all cases, placing an order requires you to disclose personally identifiable information so that we may properly process and ship your order.
We collect both Personally Identifiable and Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally, identifiable information includes your name, shipping and billing addresses, telephone number, email address. This information is used to process your order, ship your order, collect payment for your order, communicate with you regarding your order and allow you to receive marketing offers. Sue B. Designs does not share this information with third parties unless it is required to process your order (for example PayPal), deliver marketing material or as required by governmental regulation. Your information is never sold to third parties.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Non-personally identifiable information includes IP address of your computer, the type of computer or device you are using, etc. that allows us to deliver a positive user experience when shopping on our site as well as to detect and prevent fraud. The non-personally identification is not linked to any of your personally identifiable information.
We use session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session ID cookie enables the shopping cart experience and expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time or is deleted by you. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and your computer and can be read only by a Web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
We may collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons, or “gifs,” are electronic images that may be used on our site or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon. If you do not wish for us to track emails we send you, some email services may allow you to adjust your display to turn off HTML or images which may disable tracking, or you may unsubscribe from our newsletter when we start using one. Unlike cookies, you cannot decline Web beacons. However, setting your browser to decline cookies or to prompt you for a response will keep Web beacons from tracking your activity.
Third Party Cookies
You may opt-out from receiving marketing material from Sue B. Designs. To do so, you may unsubscribe via the link that will be provided in our Newsletters or by contacting us at email@example.com and asking us to remove you from our mailing list. Opting out of receiving marketing materials will not affect our communications with you regarding your orders with us and also does not affect our use of your non-personally identifiable information.
Sue B. Designs has physical and electronic procedures in place to keep all information collected on our website safe and secure.
Sue B. Designs will disclose your personal information only when required or compelled to do so in accordance with the law. We also reserve the right to share information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Legal Satisfaction. When you visit suebdesigns.com or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically.
- Consent. By communicating with us, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Complaints. suebdesigns and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact Sue B.Designs with the written information specified below.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site, including the auction ID number, if applicable;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Copyright Protection – the Site. All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of suebdesigns.com or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of suebdesigns.com and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of suebdesigns.com or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
- Copyright Protection – the Merchandise. All jewelry or other products featured or sold on this site is the sole property of suebdesigns .com and protected by the United States and international copyright laws.
- Protected Marks. Sue B. Designs, suebdesigns.com and other marks indicated on our site are trademarks of Sue B. Designs.
- Protected Graphics. All suebdesigns.com graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks or trade dress of Sue B. Designs. Sue B. Designs trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Sue B. Designs, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits suebdesigns.com. All other trademarks not owned by Sue B. Designs, or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by suebdesigns.com .
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
- General. suebdesigns.com grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express wrote consent of suebdesigns.com, or as provided below.
- Conditions of Access. To access this site, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be correct, current, and complete. If suebdesigns.com believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, suebdesigns.com has the right to refuse you access to this site or any of its resources and to terminate or suspend your access at any time.
- No Reproduction. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express wrote consent of suebdesigns.com, or as provided in section 5(2), above.
- No Framing. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of suebdesigns.com without express written consent.
- ” Meta tags. ” You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Sue B. Design’s name without the express written consent of Sue B. Designs. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by suebdesigns.com
Linking. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to any page of suebdesigns.com so long as the link does not portray suebdesigns.com, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Sue B. Designs logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT
- Nature of Content. Visitors to suebdesigns.com may post reviews, comments, and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content does not violate the suebdesigns.com content rules, below.
ssuebdesigns.com’s website says contain blogs, message boards, and/or other message or communication facilities which allow you to communicate with the Internet community by posting feedback or comments to others entries (collectively, User Content Services). You agree to use the User Content Services only to post, messages and content that are proper and related to the particular User Content Service.
Among other actions, when using a User Content Service, you agree that you will not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
- you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party, such as files containing software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity);
- Advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- Is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- Does not pertain directly to this site;
- Threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- Seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- Harvests or otherwise collects information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- Violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- Impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- Falsifies or deletes any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is permissible uploaded;
- Advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
- Solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- Includes programs that contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site;
- Includes MP3 format files;
- Amounts to a pyramid or other like scheme, including contests, chain letters, and surveys;
- Disobeys any policy or regulations including any code of conduct or other guidelines, established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or
- Contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
False Information. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. suebdesigns.com reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
Rights Granted. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant suebdesigns.com a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant suebdesigns.com and its affiliates and sub licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content if they choose.
Rights Owned. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify suebdesigns.com or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. suebdesigns.com has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. suebdesigns.com takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
No Liability of Host. Notwithstanding these rights, you remain solely responsible for the content of your submissions. You acknowledge and agree that neither suebdesigns.com nor any third party that provides Content to suebdesigns.com will assume or have any liability for any action or inaction by suebdesigns.com or such third party with respect to any submission. suebdesigns.com cautions you against giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any User Content Service. suebdesigns.com does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any User Content Service and, consequently, suebdesigns.com specifically disclaims any liability with respect to the User Content Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any User Content Service.
Submissions. You hereby grant to suebdesigns.com the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to suebdesigns.com through this site (together, the Submission), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. suebdesigns.com will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future suebdesigns.com operations.
Any passwords used for this site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any). suebdesigns.com will be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that suebdesigns.com considers insecure, suebdesigns.com will be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your account.
RISK OF LOSS
General. All items purchased from suebdesigns.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the end carrier.
General. suebdesigns.com and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, suebdesigns.com makes no warranties that the product descriptions and any other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by suebdesigns.com itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY Sue B. Designs ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Sue B. Designs MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, Sue B.Designs DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Sue B.Designs DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM Sue B. Designs ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Sue B.Designs WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- Governing Law. By visiting suebdesigns.com , you agree that the laws of the state of California, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Sue B.Designs.
- Arbitration and Venue. Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to suebdesigns.com or to products you purchase through suebdesigns.com s shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in San Francisco, California, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Sue B. Designs intellectual property rights, Sue B. Designs may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of California, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of JAMS.
- The finality of Arbitration. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
- Other Policies. Please review our other policies, such as our refund policy, posted on our site. These policies also govern your visit to suebdesigns.com. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these conditions of use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Sue B. Designs
2845 Van Ness Ave. Unit 204
San Francisco, CA 94109